Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One good thing came from last sunday...

First off, hats off to the saints, you won, your city deserved it and yada yada yada CONGRATS!

Secondly FUCK KEVIN AND BEAN! I'm sorry you cant appreciate a band that has done more for music than one little quip out of your mouths will ever do for...whatever industry it is you consider yourselves a part of. The guitarists' stomach was showing for a split second...REALLY? thats a legitiamit reason behind your line of hatred for the performance, if you were serious than you must of fucken HATED the janet jackson nipple slip.

Anyway primative monkeys aside... I loved the half time show. And it made me love The Who more than I have in a very long time. There was a time when these band members were my idols (1964-1978 of course, pre keith moon downfall), but for whatever reason I've lost touch with my adoration for them, mainly because i came across a band by the name of against me. But yeah, all I've been listening to this last week is The Who, and i really think everyone needs to give them a listen if you haven't...pack a bowl, close your eyes and blast the masterpiece rock-opera that is Quadrophenia.

p.s. Peyton Manning you are still the man, one of the greats, and you will get a second superbowl win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay Perez Hilton. You didn't touch on the fact that the drummer went cross eyed for a second!

The German said...

and how is him being crossed-eyed for a second a reason to hate the set? i'd hate to see what you'd say about the one armed drummer from def leppard